Birth records

  • Gordon Crooks
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hi I need one of you genius to do a look up and search for me. I am trying to loacte info on Thomas Campbell Guy born 1872 in Lurgan Co. Tyrone. I do not know the names of the parents BUT would like to know them. When he was 2 years old he was brought to the USA. Ww can't find anything on his adult life here and need to trace the parents.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
        Gordon,

        There’s a birth that fits that information: Thomas Guy registered Lurgan 1872, volume 1, page 802. You can order a photocopy of it from GRO Roscommon for 4 euros. Alternatively I can get a readover when I am next in GRONI (probably Wednesday). They charge £4 for a readover, so much the same cost.

        If you want me to get a readover let me know. If you want a copy of the cert from GRONI, the charge is £8,in comparison to Roscommon's 4 euros so they are better value for a paper version.

        Or there might be someone on this site with a subscription to one of the pay to view sites who may be able to help you.

        Elwyn

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013

          Hi I need one of you genius to do a look up and search for me. I am trying to loacte info on Thomas Campbell Guy born 1872 in Lurgan Co. Tyrone. I do not know the names of the parents BUT would like to know them. When he was 2 years old he was brought to the USA. Ww can't find anything on his adult life here and need to trace the parents.

                                                     Gordon

          No virus found in this message.