Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] N American Lectures

  • Al Bowyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 12:15 PM
      Can't help to comment on this listing
      I see this so often where these gatherings start on Sunday early in the morning.  I see the same tthing here in Pa as well
      I'm one  who Can't or won't  go because I go to church.  I see at Va , they are starting theirs at 1:00 P.M.
      Maybe Im the only one like this , but so be it ..
      I can hear the grumbles now  .  Oh, Well  !!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 1:03 PM
        Hi Al,

        A valid point and my only comment is you should really point this out to the Ulster Historical Foundation <enquiry@...>  .

        It could be that nobody every told them but just thought it.

        greetings

        Liam