Fwd: Study Ballyeaston Co Antrim which includes early Nathan Todds 1771+- sc00004de6.pdf

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26 9:11 AM

    Begin forwarded message:  Ann has given me permission to forward this email.  I have not researched the Holmes surname but perhaps the person who has will see this message.

    Linda

    From: Ann Lackey <rlackey127@...>
    Subject: Study Ballyeaston Co Antrim which includes early Nathan Todds 1771+- sc00004de6.pdf
    Date: January 26, 2013 10:00:55 AM EST
    To: Linda Holley <ljholley@...>

     I ran across this and thought the Holmes minister might interest your  Antrim newsletter readers.  This is dated 1771 and includes two of my family surnames:  Todd and Carmichael.

    Am I not remembering correctly, Linda, that you researched a Holmes minister?  I definitely recall that it was a female who wrote about him.  I need to be better at organization since I cannot resort my brain these days.

    The second attachment did not open.  The first on Adobe that  interests me is old and fuzzy with f's for s's, etc.  One of these Todds or Carmichaels could be the parents of my immigrants since both families are in the same area.  I think I also saw a Boyd on the list.  I will reread after sending.  I was excited to find this and rushed to share it.

    Patrick Todd, b. 1768 in N. Ireland died in Laurens, SC in 1852

    Jane/ Janet Carmichael b. c 1771 N. Ireland- d. 1855 in Laurens, SC.

    They emigrated with four children between 1795 and 1800:

    Archibald Todd
    John Todd
     Ellender Todd McFall

    Janet Betsey Todd McCall