Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Magill/McGill

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2012
    Here you go - let me know if you have any problems viewing.  Sorry it is such an untidy thing - I just couldn't figure out how to cut the whole page out it was so big.

    Linda

  • Anne
    Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29, 2012
      Linda. You should be able to add the pdf's to the databases

      Anne

      Message 3 of 7 , Aug 29, 2012
        Anne,

        I would imagine since I am pulling these articles from GenealogyBank's website they are copyrighted - what do you think?  I see no problem re typing them and posting but to cut the actually article out of their site may be pushing it.

        I have had great fun since I found command/shift/4 - I can cut anything out of any website and convert it to a jpeg or PDF :O)

        Linda