Fw: My Genealogy Home PageInformation about Lizzie McQuillan

  • Gordon Crooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
    My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Lizzie McQuillan
    Wendy: A friend sent me this info which might be of interest to you.

                                                    Gordon

                               Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 8:33 PM
    Subject: My Genealogy Home PageInformation about Lizzie McQuillan

    Gordon you might want to forward this genealogy tree to Wendy in the N Atrim site it seems there is a good deal of infor on her family and may help with her quiry. thanks Dianne

    Find Family

    Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals |InterneTree |Sources

    View Tree for Lizzie McQuillanLizzie McQuillan (b. 10 Feb 1875, d. 26 Jul 1917)

    Lizzie McQuillan (daughter of John McQuillan and Sarah Jane Anderson) was born 10 Feb 1875, and died 26 Jul 1917 in Belfast, N.I..

     Includes NotesNotes for Lizzie McQuillan:
    Lizzie McQuillan, my grandfather John's sister, entered the Belfast Infirmary (formerly the Workhouse) in 1917. She was there for 2 days at first but returned on the 26 July 1917 and stayed until 25 September, the day she died. Her previous address was 6 Claremont Lane, Belfast. She was 42 when she died. There is no record of where she was buried but the staff at the Public Records office in Belfast assume it to be Belfast Cemetery. She was recorded as Church of Ireland.
    According to Uncle Neil McQuillan, Lizzie had 4 children - Bella, Robert, Lily (Lizzie) and George. She died in the Belfast Infirmary. George was adopted. Her brother John went to see her but she was dead before he got there. He was never able to find George. Lizzie had 2 of her children while working in "Hazelbank" (Robert and Lily). The implication was that she had been taken advantage of there.

    More About Lizzie McQuillan:
    Occupation: Smoother.

    Children of Lizzie McQuillan are:
    1. Isabella McQuillan, b. 1898, d. date unknown.
    2. Robert James Crawford McQuillan, b. 10 Apr 1905, d. date unknown.
    3. Lizzie McQuillan.
    Created with Family Tree Maker

    Home|Help|About Us|Biography.com|HistoryChannel.com|Site Index|Terms of Service|PRIVACY
    © 2009 Ancestry.com