Fw: IRVINES/IRWINS

  • Gordon Crooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012

      Is anyone in N. I. doing research on this family ? A institution to which I belong to is housed in the former manison of a Irwin here in Pennsylvania. Some years ago I tried to trace his lines out and got lost in N.I. among the vast tribe of the Irwins. In Franklin County, Pennsylvania there were two different Irwin families and no relartionship between them has ever been established. I would like to try once more to trace this particular branch of the family, but I need help in N.I. Anyone interested ?

                                                    Gordon Crooks