  • Kathleen Connolly
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2011
    Here goes - now everyone can put a face to our names!!!

    Kate

    The Route Back Home 19th - 21st Sept 2012
    www.visitballymoney.gov.uk
    Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2011
      That's a good picture of you and Elwyn!

      Some day I will learn to smile at the right time.  :O)

      Thank you for posting it.   Linda

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 24, 2011, at 12:54 PM, Kathleen Connolly <kate.2019@...> wrote:

      Here goes - now everyone can put a face to our names!!!

      Kate

      The Route Back Home 19th - 21st Sept 2012
      www.visitballymoney.gov.uk

    • Al Bowyer
      Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2011
        Great shot  !!!!!!!
        Thanks, and it is good to be able to put a face with the "given"word.
        Al