Fw: All Ireland Sources Newsletters Volume 13, Issues No. 1 - 5, January to May 2011

  • Gordon Crooks
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
    This came to me from a friend, it may be of interest to some of you.

                                                      Gordon

    Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 7:43 PM
    Subject: All Ireland Sources Newsletters Volume 13, Issues No. 1 - 5, January to May 2011

    Not sure whether you subscribe to Terry’s missives, if not these could be of interest, if so I know you can delete them J

    Don

    Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
      Hi everybody,

      I have quite a few years of Issues on my Forum.

      http://www.irishgenealogy.net/cp/phpBB3/

      Terry gave me permission. I will have to update them.

      greetings

      Liam

      [Attachment(s) from Gordon Crooks included below]

      Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 7:43 PM

      Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
        Thank you for the link. I started looking around on it and then found the Ulster Covenant on PRONI. Found several Burnsides but wonder if there is a way to see all the people who signed by searching an area rather than a surname?

        Linda

        --- In Mid-AntrimGenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "L.G. McF" <larneman@...> wrote:

        > Hi everybody,
        >
        > I have quite a few years of Issues on my Forum.
        >
        > http://www.irishgenealogy.net/cp/phpBB3/
        >
        > Terry gave me permission. I will have to update them.
        >
        > greetings
        >
        > Liam
        >

        > On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Gordon Crooks <gordoncrooks@...>wrote:
        >

        > > [Attachment(s) <#12f1b8db20374957_TopText> from Gordon Crooks included
        > > below]
        > >
        > > *This came to me from a friend, it may be of interest to some of you.*
        > > **
        > > * Gordon*
        > > **
        > > **
        > > **
        > > **
        > > *Sent:* Saturday, April 02, 2011 7:43 PM
        > > *Subject:* All Ireland Sources Newsletters Volume 13, Issues No. 1 - 5,
        > > January to May 2011
        > >
        > > Not sure whether you subscribe to Terry's missives, if not these could be
        > > of interest, if so I know you can delete them J
        > >
        > > Don

      • L.G. McF
        Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
          Never made use of the Ulster Covent as most of my major research was mostly before 1900 because when I started in the early 1980's, people could still be living. . I now have a cut-off date of 1920.

          greetings

          Liam

          Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
            Kinda,

            If you leave the name blank, but type in Mid Antrim for the parliamentary constituency, and then Ahoghill, you'll get all of the people who signed in Ahoghill. Is that what you wnat?

            Elwyn

            Message 6 of 6 , Apr 4, 2011
              Yes, thank you that is just what I wanted!

              Linda