dippam

  • Kathleen Connolly
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15 11:12 AM
    Yes you may ask what is dippam?
    You will just have to open the attachment and see for yourselves.
    I attended the Coleraine meeting this morning and found it very interesting. The site is free and is on-line now, but is not quite finalised. More material will be added to as it becomes available.
    Enjoy,
    Kate

    Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15 2:38 PM
      Kate,

      Thank you so much for this info! I have just started looking at the area concerning Irish Emigrants and it is going to shed some light for me on what was happening in N.I. before my family immigrated to America.

      For those interested in looking at this site - below is the link.

      Linda

      http://www.dippam.ac.uk/

      Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2012
        Michael Umpherson has just shared a great website with the group. It's in our "Links" area on our home page. Link below!

        Thank you, Michael. Linda

        http://www.dippam.ac.uk/