RE: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Subject Line

  • smegraw
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 2, 2010
      Linda

      In all likelihood someone in this GROUP had the message flagged as 'junk' by
      their email filter and that's the reason SPAM ended up in the subject line
      in subsequent messages.

      Stan

      Linda Holley wrote:

      For some reason the word SPAM has crept into our subject line and I am
      unable to figure out just why. We might want to check and change the wording
      instead of attaching it to the last email - just until we can sort it out.

      Thanks so much!

      Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter!

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 2, 2010
        Thanks Stan, I couldn't figure out what had happened! I'll know the next time if it happens again.