Subject Line

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 2 1:40 PM
      For some reason the word SPAM has crept into our subject line and I am unable to figure out just why. We might want to check and change the wording instead of attaching it to the last email - just until we can sort it out.

      Thanks so much!

      Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter!

      Linda
    • smegraw
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 2 1:50 PM

        In all likelihood someone in this GROUP had the message flagged as 'junk' by
        their email filter and that's the reason SPAM ended up in the subject line
        in subsequent messages.

        Stan

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 2 2:45 PM
          Thanks Stan, I couldn't figure out what had happened! I'll know the next time if it happens again.