Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] A Burnside out 1694??

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2010
      As always thank you for Burnside information!!!   Am I able to order this will from PRONI?  I have looked at wills before but I don't remember this one and I think I would have remembered it because Louth is near Co. Down where my ggg grandfather said he was born.  Someone on the Yahoo Down list told me often woman would travel to their mothers to have their children which might explain why one brother said he was born in Co. Down and one brother and a father said Co. Antrim.

      Thank you again!  Linda

      On Mar 31, 2010, at 6:47 PM, L.G. McF wrote:

      Index to the prerogative wills of Ireland, 1536-1810

      1694 Burnside, James, Mullagheloe, Co. Louth, gent.

      I think this Burnside's arrived in Ireland early. :)

      This new book I got is only an Index therefore no contents of any Wills.

      greetings

      Liam

    • L.G. McF