Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Re: Dunsilly - Antrim-Belfast

    Don t know any of them personally  Brian C McGregor ________________________________ From: Linda Holley To:
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 5, 2010
      Don't know any of them personally
      Brian C McGregor

      From: Linda Holley <ljholley@...>
      To: Mid-AntrimGenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 18 February, 2010 17:45:21
      Subject: Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Re: Dunsilly - Antrim-Belfast

      How exciting to hear this news.  Thank you for letting us know, John.

      On Feb 18, 2010, at 11:42 AM, John Waugh wrote:

      Hi Sandy
      The Presbyterian Historical Society is open to the Public again after refurbishment work.

      The Society is based in Church House, Fisherwick Place, Belfast, BT1 6DW, and you are most welcome to visit us there. Our Library is in Room 218 and is open Tuesday and Wednesday from 9.30am to 1pm and from 1.30pm to 4.30pm, and on Thursday from 9.30am to 1pm. The Librarian is in attendance at these times to give assistance to members and visitors with their enquiries. http://www.presbyte rianhistoryirela nd.com/index. php?id=contact