Testing

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2009
      Testing
    • Ray Jones
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27, 2009
        Hi Linda,
        Your test e mail came through O.K.
        I joined about an hour ago so I am one of the first people to respond.
        My interest is the McKibbin family, Farmers, of Ahoghill along with
        Armstrong, Greenwood, Eaton,Bleakley, and several others.They are the
        ancestors of my late wife, Joy McKibbin.
        Ray

      • robertmcilroy@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2009
          Hi

          Message came through OK.

          Thanks for setting up the group.

          Looking for any information on McIlroy family from Cullybackey and
          Craigs area.

          Regards

          Robert McIlroy
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2009
            Ray,

            Have you looked at the cemetery postings on The Braid website? I put a link to it on our
            webpage this morning. All of your surnames are listed there with the exception of
            Bleakley. Perpahs it may have had a different spelling. You might also check the pension
            records - link on our site - it has several of your surnames.

            If you find anything that looks interesting just let me know and I will search around on my
            Origins site - a forrename would help me. Also, do you have Ancestry's world
            subscription? If not, I will look for you there.

            Linda

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 27, 2009
              Robert,

              There are several McIlroys on The Braid site - some really early gravestone inscriptions.
              You might also want to look at the pension records site - quite a few there. You will
              know which forenames are of interest to you. Ther is a James McIlroy's will listed on Irish
              Origins date 1829, Executor's name - Robert McIlroy - address Ballymena, Co. Antrim.
              Hope this might help a bit. Let me know if you would like for me to look up anything else
              for you.

              Linda

              --- In Mid-AntrimGenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "robertmcilroy@..." <robert@...> wrote:

              > Hi
              >
              > Message came through OK.
              >
              > Thanks for setting up the group.
              >
              > Looking for any information on McIlroy family from Cullybackey and
              > Craigs area.
              >
              > Regards
              >
              > Robert McIlroy

            • hootmonhamil
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 26, 2010
                Linda, I was looking around for something in the early messages of the list and saw this one from you where you mention "our website" -- where is that? If it's on the home page, I am missing it. Prolly right in front of me!

                Nancy

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 26, 2010
                  I should have said home page rather than webpage.  Have you checked out all the info that is there.  Some really neat things!

                  Sorry for the confusion.  I wish we had a webpage but I don't know how to do one and no one has offered to do one for us.

                  Linda