Re:McNeill Family of Broughshane

  • Rosemary McCormack
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 27, 2009
      William and Catherine's marriage appears to be on
      You can view it for £4
      They married in 1849 and William's father was William and Catherine's father was Alexander
      The marriage details should give father's occupation and address, also names of witnesses.
      It looks as if Wlliam's other children are listed there as well.
      RosemaryJoan
    • Dick
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 6, 2010
        Hi Lynda

        It looks like our William McNeills were not the same although they could have been connected somewhere generations earlier. William's (1829-1902)father was also William, but that is literally all I know about him.

        Thanks for the link to your website. What a treasure trove; you must have spent thousands of hours putting all that together. I also have a New Zealand connection which is a dead end for me and about which I will email you separately.

        Regards

        Dick