re Barton Terrace,

  • Adele
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Have just heard back from the lady about this Terrace... she wonders if Windsor Avenue was in the area... these are the names who lived in the Terrace in early 1900.

      Mrs Duff.
      R Simpson. Gardener
      Mrs M'Aloney Boarding house
      Mrs Robinson Boarding house
      J Hawthorne. Seaman
      T. Armstong. Pensioner
      R. McDonald. railway carrier.
      Barton House. A Nolan. Manager

      I believe her family stayed at No. 2 Barton Terrace..

      Thank you.

      Adele