Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] PRONI Records

  • Gordon Crooks@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009

      Margaret: Its been a long time since I have contacted PRONI directly, but with the exception of one experience none of them were any good, in addition to which most of the natives of N. I. who I know don't have many good things to say about them either. I might add my experience with the LDS is very similar, so currently I try and stay away from both of them.

                                                               Gordon Crooks