Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Files

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Did you go to FILES over on the left side of our home page and click it then it should open the files area - it should say up at the top - right hand side - add file.

      Let me know if this doesn't work for you - I will be back to the cottage in a few hours and can add it for you but my husband is waiting for me to leave just now.

      Linda
      On Jun 30, 2009, at 2:32 PM, kate.2019 wrote:

      I must be stupid but I can't see anything to 'click' to let me upload my attachment.
      Kate