Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Files

  • Gordon Crooks
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      Ditto I couldn't find them either   gordon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        Did you go to FILES over on the left side of our home page and click it then it should open the files area - it should say up at the top - right hand side - add file.

        Let me know if this doesn't work for you - I will be back to the cottage in a few hours and can add it for you but my husband is waiting for me to leave just now.

        Linda