5193"New Light"/"Old Light" Ref. Pres. Church

    Jun 1, 2012
      Kate,

      Was this info from the Methodist files?

      Also would like to ask a new question about The Ref. Pres. Church. Was there "New Light" and "Old Light" groups in Ireland as there are/were in PA? I have run across another problem trying to find my Burnside's church here in America.

      Linda

      --- In Mid-AntrimGenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Crooks" <gordoncrooks@...> wrote:

      > Hi Kate: I saw your msg. regarding the Rea's and I do know some of them here and know where many are buried etc. The problem with them is that there was apparently several or more Rea families in N.I. and several of them migrated to Pennsylvania in the early 1700's, so the problem here is trying to match up who is who.
      >
      > Gordon

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic