5192Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Rea

  • Gordon Crooks
    Jun 1, 2012
      Hi Kate: I saw your msg. regarding the Rea's and I do know some of them here and know where many are buried etc. The problem with them is that there was apparently several or more Rea families in N.I. and several of them migrated to Pennsylvania in the early 1700's, so the problem here is trying to match up who is who.

      Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 9:31 AM
      Subject: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Rea

      To you Rea researchers out there is this any use???
      2nd Kilrea PCI
      18th Aug 1882 James Alexander Rea F B Grocer, Kilrea, f James, Kilrea, Farmer to
      Sarah Bolton F S, Kilrea f John, Farmer
      Witnesses:- Wm T Bolton, Elizabeth Bolton

      Kate

      The Route Back Home 19th - 21st Sept 2012
      www.visitballymoney.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic