Fw: June Micscape magazine on-line

  • Phil Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 1999
      Helllooo...anybody out there? It seems the summer doldrums have set in.
      You all are awfully quiet. Anybody have a good joke to share?
      Summer is a great time for collecting fresh-water specimens. Anybody have
      any tips to share?
      Meanwhile, check out the link below for the finest online microscopy zine.
      Cheers, Phil