RE: [Microscope] Microscope Hobby Images

  • Randall Buck
    Message 1 of 62 , Dec 9, 2012
      OK, wrong group altogether.

      Randall

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Microscope@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Microscope@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of Carra Reynald
      Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 4:11 PM
      To: Microscope@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Microscope] Microscope Hobby Images

      It is "reynald pictures" in Amateur microscopy group

      On 09/12/2012 02:06, Randall Buck wrote:

      > "Reynald" is empty.
      >
      > Randall

      knowledge without wisdom is a flower without seeds ( Reynald)
      La connaissance sans la sagesse est une fleur sans grain ( Reynald)

    • J. Forster
      Message 62 of 62 , Dec 10, 2012
        Not that I'm about to buy fossilized critters, but is there any easy,
        reliable way to determine which is which?

        -John