Re: DIC On An Amateur Budget

  • David Sykes
    Message 1 of 57 , Oct 1, 2007
      DonH rote:

      > Maybe I'm confused, but wasn't Par the one who said
      > you can do it yourself on a budget though?

      Yes, by buying 'any old prisms' (on Ebay for example) and see how they
      work with your existing objectives.

      Only one prism needed for Epi.

      David
    • Par Lundqvist
      Message 57 of 57 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hi

        Yes you can do the setup by yourself
        but making own DICprismas will be to hard ?
        (much more easy to buy them on ebay)

        Regarding Selling the Zeiss INKO - dont think
        this are in conflict with make own DIC Equipment ?

        Explain How ??

        Just asked the group if any was intressted , think that was a nice
        move from me ?? , but i can sell it direct on ebay - No Problem

        The reason i asked here was that this is a very rare item and its in
        mint condition - i only see one before in this condition

        But DIC is expensive as you know

        Pär