Re: [Microscope] Re: Firefox browser problem with Archive website ??

  • david barriball
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      <Fitted first Chinese vernier to macro rig and created a custom socket
      for eventual computer communication.
      Works fine.>

      Hi David,
      Is there a chance we will have images, and how it was done?
      I thought about it!!!! given up.
      David

    • David Sykes
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
        David Barriball wrote:

        > Is there a chance we will have images, and how it was done?

        Yes, I always document these things.

        Just have slight problem with Y-axis (forwards/backwards), it will be
        too tight for stepper to move.
        Will have to order an M6 left-hand tap today to rethread delrin nut on
        'leadscrew' (M6 studding).

        Will also have to cut-off part of caliper (hardened stainless-steel),
        will try grinding wheel at an angle otherwise maybe there is a
        suitable Dremel part.

        David