Florida Flea Markets

  • kenchy475
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 2:45 AM
      Hi

      I'm lucky enough to be crossing the big pond to Florida on Tuesday.
      Something that I do enjoy is browsing market stalls which is also something
      my girl likes to do too - lucky me! Anyway, what I'd like to know is, are
      there any good markets or stalls in markets that are microscope orientated
      as I've often heard of some of you guys buying microscope bits at flea
      markets. I have printed a list of all the Florida flea markets but as they
      are generally only on at the weekend I want to make sure that I go to the
      best - travelling won't be a problem. I can see that the Orlando market is
      about the largest.

      Thanks guys
      Ian