Re: [Microscope] Ebay farce

  • Gordon Couger
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
      I think there may be some new old stock Swifts still around. I see the
      plastic Open University model McAuther scopes selling for 80 bucks on ebay.
      For a plastic scope they are pretty good scopes. I liked them better at 2
      for 20 pounds when the fellow that hosts Miscape was selling them a few
      years ago.

      Gordon
      From: <COURYHOUSE@...>

      : Ah you Johnny come lately!
      :
      : Yes, a Nikon field microscope.... It is!
      :
      : swift made one also....
      :
      : What is the ebay number I will buy it!
      :
      :
      : > Subj:Re: [Microscope] Ebay farce
      : > Date:5/31/2002 12:34:47 PM US Mountain Standard Time
      : > From:<A HREF="mailto:c-bee1@...">c-bee1@...</A>
      : > To:<A
      HREF="mailto:Microscope@yahoogroups.com">Microscope@yahoogroups.com</A>
      : > Sent from the Internet
      : >
      : >
      : >
      : > frfez wrote:
      : > >
      : > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1356984943
      : > >
      : > > This can't be for real...a microscope that's actually a camera? Or
      : > > is it a camera that's a microscope? The seller says it's a Nikon "H"
      : > > model designating it is a model to be hand held.
      : >
      : > See this link:
      : >
      : > http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/art97/nikonh.html
      : >
      : > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
      : > Buy Stock for $4
      :
      :
      :
      : [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      :
      :
      :
      :