Hello!

  • xdragonfly@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
      Thanks for the welcome.Have been interested in microscopy since childhood when I rcvd an AC Gilbert microscope as a Christmas present over 40 yrs ago.Guess I never got over the diversity of life unseen by most people.Presently I use a B&L binocular and a Nikon inspection scope for the "larger" beasts.Have had only limited success with photography by bracketing widely.Would be interested in finding a "field guide"type book to identify protozoa and other small invertebrates.Any recomendations?Well,thanks again...Ron
    • branchipus
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2002
        Hi guys!
        I've got an Olympus CH20 microscope, and a Optika stereomicroscope.
        I'm looking for a cheap way to draw. (light chamber? camera lucida?
        Oculare da disegno?).
        Any suggestion?
        Federico