Re: [bacteria] Howdy

  • Harold Eddleman Ph.D
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2000
      Michelle C Knapp wrote:

      > I'll be going to Harvard U. next year and
      > majoring in genetics or microbiology.

      Both subjects are among the most interesting science has to offer!
      I invite anyone with some interest in Genetics to join our Genetics
      and GeneticsReview lists. To join one of them, click on
      mailto:genetics-subscribe@onelist.com and then press enter.
      mailto:GeneticsReview-subscribe@onelist.com and then press ENTER
      GeneticsReview is an attempt to publish a free genetics journal
      online. Some original research articles and papers on bioinformatics
      (Using computers to ferret genetic mechanisms out of gene sequence data)
      are in preparation. If more people join, authors will be more interested
      in the making the effort to write articles. Professional level articles
      and articles for beginning students are planned.
      --
      Harold Eddleman Ph.D. Microbiology/Genetics mailto:indbio@...
      Location: Palmyra IN USA; 36 kilometers west of Louisville, Kentucky