Fw: Mic-UK Newsletter 4.0 - Feb 13th 2000

  • Phil Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2000
      Hello All,
      Is anybody working on any projects they would care to share with the
      group? Any microscope-related items for sale, trade or wanted? Personally,
      I'm still searching for a trinoc head for a Nikon Alphaphot.
      For you digital photomicrography buffs, this link describes a cable
      shutter release for the Nikon Coolpix 950 camera
      http://home.hiwaay.net/~drcannon/cp950/cablerelease.htm .
      Enjoy Micscape.
      Cheers, Phil