Radical Microscope site

  • Phil Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 1999
      Welcome to our new members. Activity on this list list remains slow as most
      of us enjoy summertime pursuits. I look forward to cooler weather when I
      can dust off my scopes and stay inside to pursue my hobby. Please visit our
      shared files area and contribute pics or tutorials. Leave an email to the
      group to alert us to any additions.
      Here's an interesting link to a site in India which offers scopes,
      microtomes and seems to specialize in projection systems. If anyone
      investigates the prices of their systems, please let us know the results.

      http://www.radicalindia.com/

      Cheers, Phil

      Cheers, Phil