Re: Bacillus subtilis

  • isao haraguchi
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 26 11:52 PM
      Andrea,

      I think this is a Point of View from a foreigner.

      IMHO, You can simply change the house environment away from the mold contamination.
      It takes several steps of efforts and time, but you will be able to move back in 3-6 months. It is not very difficult, I think.

      The house sick syndrom due to chemical poisoning,fungal infection, Static influence,air pollution.

      Misogi of area. I think something similar was written in the old tastament or somewhere,too. I can not recall for now. But written somewhere.

      hope this helps,
      isao
    • Andrea
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 27 9:16 PM
        Great suggestions..thank you!

        Andrea

      • Heather Twist
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 27 11:19 PM
          The Old Testament solution probably isn't very doable these days:

          �I have seen something that looks like mildew in my house.� 36 The priest
          is to order the house to be emptied before he goes in to examine the
          mildew, so that nothing in the house will be pronounced unclean. After this
          the priest is to go in and inspect the house. 37 He is to examine the
          mildew on the walls, and if it has greenish or reddish depressions that
          appear to be deeper than the surface of the wall, 38 the priest shall go
          out the doorway of the house and close it up for seven days. 39 On the
          seventh day the priest shall return to inspect the house. If the mildew has
          spread on the walls, 40 he is to order that the contaminated stones be torn
          out and thrown into an unclean place outside the town. 41 He must have all
          the inside walls of the house scraped and the material that is scraped off
          dumped into an unclean place outside the town. 42 Then they are to take
          other stones to replace these and take new clay and plaster the house.

          43 �If the mildew reappears in the house after the stones have been torn
          out and the house scraped and plastered, 44 the priest is to go and examine
          it and, if the mildew has spread in the house, it is a destructive mildew;
          the house is unclean. 45 It must be torn down�its stones, timbers and all
          the plaster�and taken out of the town to an unclean place.

          46 �Anyone who goes into the house while it is closed up will be unclean
          till evening. 47 Anyone who sleeps or eats in the house must wash his
          clothes.

          48 �But if the priest comes to examine it and the mildew has not spread
          after the house has been plastered, he shall pronounce the house clean,
          because the mildew is gone. 49 To purify the house he is to take two birds
          and some cedar wood, scarlet yarn and hyssop. 50 He shall kill one of the
          birds over fresh water in a clay pot. 51 Then he is to take the cedar wood,
          the hyssop, the scarlet yarn and the live bird, dip them into the blood of
          the dead bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times. 52 He
          shall purify the house with the bird�s blood, the fresh water, the live
          bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop and the scarlet yarn. 53 Then he is to
          release the live bird in the open fields outside the town. In this way he
          will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean.�

          It's not clear to me what they meant by "mildew". Given this is a DESERT we
          are talking about here, not a humid climate at all. Also what they describe
          is "greenish" or "reddish" ... not the black mold that is considered
          problematic these days.

          Our house had mold issues for some time, until we got a new air system. But
          one thing I found that worked was a dilute solution of Borax. Borax kills
          mold rather nicely, and it hangs around for awhile. It does not bleach out
          the black color (chlorine bleach will do that) but it does prevent it from
          growing (chlorine won't keep it from growing at all).

          Also it is said that EM does a nice job of killing mold. I didn't try it
          much, but I DID try it on the black goop that grew around my faucet, and it
          totally got rid of the black goop there.

          On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:52 PM, isao haraguchi <dw1@...> wrote:

          > Andrea,
          >
          > I think this is a Point of View from a foreigner.
          >
          > IMHO, You can simply change the house environment away from the mold
          > contamination.
          > It takes several steps of efforts and time, but you will be able to move
          > back in 3-6 months. It is not very difficult, I think.
          >
          > The house sick syndrom due to chemical poisoning,fungal infection, Static
          > influence,air pollution.
          >
          > Misogi of area. I think something similar was written in the old
          > tastament or somewhere,too. I can not recall for now. But written
          > somewhere.
          >
          > hope this helps,
          > isao

          Heather Twist
          http://eatingoffthefoodgrid.blogspot.com/

        • aliyannas_dreams
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 28 7:07 AM
            Coming in here a bit late...but we had black mold issues and what we did was to have a certified cleaner come in and take care of it. The one we have was guarantee....and they used a natural enzyme with an oil base to kill the mold.
            The problem with mold...even aspergillis which is supposed to be harmless is that they are not. If you want more info....contact me by email.

            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 28 8:00 AM
              Thank you , Heather, you are so knowledgeable !

              In there,there are some implications. Like,
              " dip them into the blood of the dead bird and the fresh water" means interperetes to dip in metal water,like ionic copper water and water.
              Cleaning the spot is easier. You can add into your bath to clean and release tention, it is like bath in hot spring.

              From my experience in 1998-2003 through health food petshop in Tokyo.
              I had seen somany pets and masters suffering from atopic and allergic body conditions from food, bacteria,chemical material in the house and paints and glues in plasterboard.

              I also use activated charcoals and smoke water(acetic liquid).
              And many more.
              It is not for biological warfare, but it is for the agricultural and healthy environment to enjoy everday life.
              EM is good but it has a limit.
              Natto-kin buried brick works also.

              Andrea,you can not kill the bad bacteria,but you can repell it and calm it harmless for a long time. That is for sure.
              Once bacteria haunted house canbe transformed to healing home soon.

              regards,
              isao
            • Heather Twist
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 28 9:47 AM
                Ah, that reminds me of another one: D-limonene. There are some other oils
                of various plants that are used too (Thieves oil). D-limonene is an amazing
                degreaser and cleaner, and taken internally, it seems to stop GERD but no
                one knows why. It IS very antifungal though, and it disperses into the air
                ... so when you take it, it goes up your esophagus and into your lungs and
                nose. In a house, you can put it in a jar with those diffuser sticks.
                D-limonene is from orange peels ... there are other turpenes from lemon,
                lime, clove etc.

                Anyway, you can buy d-limonene in bulk for a decent price and use it to
                clean walls and moldy places.

                I have not heard of ionic copper water for sale, or using it for cleaning?
                Or smoke water? I often wonder about the water that is setting on top of
                charcoal ... I semi-burn wood to make charcoal for plants, and when it is
                sitting in a bucket and gets rained on, the water looks really clear
                somehow.

                Message 7 of 16 , May 1, 2012
                  Heather,

                  It is essential to srecure ventilation.
                  You have to secure 2 minimum vent, inlet vent and outlet vent.
                  Other wise the ventilation will not smoothly flow.
                  After securing the ventilation of the rooms and house.ck
                  You can check with incent burn and see how the thready smoke is flowing.

                  Copper
                  You can put your copper pennies on the surface of mold or moldy area.
                  You can use copper sheets on the roof to protect your house.
                  You can observe this to over 1300 year old wood built temple and shrine kept from molding and rot.
                  You can use copper nails like kitchen or bathrooms or laundry or humid room.

                  Copper ion water is easy to make.
                  1 1.5V battery and 2 copper lines in to a glass of water for 5 minutes.
                  Put it in the spray bottle.
                  Do not use wall electricity.

                  Smoke water.
                  This is my word. I could not find the word in English. It is the byproduct when you make charcoals.
                  The steam and smoke extracted from tree. It is saved in drumcan.
                  It contains tars so you keep them in cool place for 6months to 1 year to seperate.
                  The mid layer is MOKUSAKUEKI or CHIKUSAKUEKI, organic acetic mineral liquid.
                  It canbe used for the many purpose as agricultural material ,pH conditioner,insect repelant,mold control,bathing liquid,,

                  You can make this if you have charcoal furnace. You only pipe the smoke into a drumcan.
                  You can visit me and I can show you how to make. a microbial tourism. ;)

                  Using chlorine liquid needs EXTRA CAUTION ! It is sometimes hazardous.
                  DO NOT Mix with other liquid without understanding.
                  Do not inhale the gas .
                  I have hospitalized for 3 weeks even though I was not in the bathroom. My lungs were damaged by the fume.

                  More over, you can use baking soda. BAKING SODA is safe and easy on us.

                  Regards,
                  isao
                • Heather Twist
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 1, 2012
                    Thank you for the details! You are one extremely interesting person, and
                    talk about things I've never heard about anywhere else.

                    Our house did, in fact, have VERY BAD ventilation. We installed a "house
                    fan" by an expert in such things, and that solved the mold issue actually.
                    We didn't get health problems from the mold, as far as we can see.

                    Oddly enough though, we DID have chlorine problems, from the water system
                    that was leaking chlorine. We solved that too (got a new water system).

                    Ionic copper is an interesting idea. Copper works against slugs too. I
                    understand what you mean now. It's a bit like ionic silver. Great science
                    project.

                    The smoke water I'll need to research. I don't think people here "process
                    charcoal", at least no one I know. I do make charcoal, by burning wood down
                    to the coals and then spraying it with water, which makes activated
                    charcoal. Which is amazing in the garden. See:

                    http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2002/eldorado.shtml

                    Message 9 of 16 , May 2, 2012
                      One more thing about black mold.

                      When the bible was made, there were not petro-chemical synthsized soap,detergents,shampoo,films . There were produced in or after WW2.

                      There become foods for black mold,I believe.

                      So when you have atopic skin condition or skin allergy , using those materials are not good idea. You maybe putting your skin health worse.
                      Use authentically brewed soap made with vegetable oil or coco oil.

                      When I stopped using shampoo, my dandruff stopped.
                      If you have dandruff problem, stop using shampoo and put on cameria oil on hair. Hair and scalp go back healthy again. You can also use horse oil. Good dermal conditioner.

                      Regards,
                      isao