Hello Im new to Group

  • Gewi Gini Gigane Tawodi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2006
      I am Gewi Redhawks Jones I am A Civil War Native American Reenactor. I
      reenact as the 1st Battalion Cherokee Paritsan Rangers as a QM Sgt.
      1st Cherokee Mounted Rifles as Co. C im a Capt. Both Trans-Mississippi
      and I go out as Maj of the Indian Battalion part of the Thomas Legion
      of NC this unit is east of the Mississippi.

      I thought since im part Cherokee I should show ppl what it was like
      for them in the CW.

      Well nice to meet you. Wa Do (Thank You) for your time.
      Maj Gewi Redhawks
    • Len Overmyer III