Fwd: Monument rededication

  • Overmyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      --- In michigancivilwarreenactors@yahoogroups.com, "Butch Miller"
      <m4mi8gi7mc@...> wrote:

      We would like to invite everyone to come out to Tipton Michigan for
      the
      rededication of the Franklin Township Civil War Monument. The program
      will be July 4th 2006 at 2:30 pm in the Tipton Cemetery. We are
      looking for soldiers interested in helping with the program. we need
      men for a guard detail at the monument which will change part way thru
      the ceremony and then we need 21 men for an Honor Guard to give the
      gun
      salute. If anyone is interested please contact me so I can get you on
      the list. You can reach me at 517-403-1227 This monument was the 1st
      to be put up in the State in 1866. Butch Miller

      --- End forwarded message ---