Re: [Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War] Fwd: [26thMI] Michigan Book, very good price at Borders in Traverse City

  • Brenda K. Wolfgram Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hi Len,
      What is it you are saying now about this book? It is not your book is it? I have a softcover of yours.  Thanks Brenda

      "Leonard G. Overmyer III" <OvermyerIII@...> wrote:
      That is an amazing price for a well done, hard cover
      book... - Len

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      To: "26thmi@yahoogroups.com" <26thmi@yahoogroups.com>,
      Rich Asher <ashergallery@...>, Gary Boling <dogtagger2b@...>,
      Katie Conkling <pertaweet@...>,
      "Battery D Medical Dr. George" <wgeorge@...>,
      Frank Foote <bigfoote@...>, Craig Geppert <cgeppert@...>,
      Ethan Geppert <ejjog@...>, Don Gray <donald.gray@...>,
      Jared Kohler <jared@...>, Dave Kuchmuck <DKuch50@...>,
      Dan and Margaret LeBlond <leblond@...>,
      Ian MacLeod <iancoolbob@...>, Rob MacLeod <macleodr@...>,
      John McCaffrey <jmccaffr@...>,
      Mark McCaffrey <mmccaffr@...>,
      Tyler McPherson <loyaltoconfederates@...>,
      Angela Millard <angmillard@...>, Dan O'Connor <dano50rrt@...>,
      Len Overmyer <overmyeriii@...>, Brett Pharo <bpharo@...>,
      Jim Ribby <bardjim@...>, Larry See <lsee@...>,
      Bill Skillman <skillmans@...>, Mike Stiles <ariava100@...>,
      Jeremy Thomas <hjthomas@...>,
      Beth Turza <beth.turza@...>
      From: Tyler Putman <civilwar_tc@...>
      Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:05:40 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: [26thMI] Michigan Book

      Tigers-
      Just wanted to let you all know that on Border's sale tables near the register they're selling copies of "A Distant Thunder" for $5. This was published a couple of years ago and is a very good history of Michigan troops in the Civil War, lots of nice pictures. I paid $35 for it when it was published, so obviously it's a good deal. Thought you might be interested.
      Hope everyone is doing well,
                   -Tyler

      Yahoo! Mail

      Yahoo! Mail

    • Overmyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
        He was referring to the book "A Distant Thunder" by Richar Bak, (A
        friend). My book is "Forest Hafven Soldiers" and the new book will
        be called "The Lakeshore Tigers" which should probably be done
        sometime next year.
        - Len
        --- In
        Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War@yahoogroups.com, "Leonard G.
        Overmyer III" <OvermyerIII@...> wrote:

        > That is an amazing price for a well done, hard cover
        > book... - Len
        >
        > Note: forwarded message attached.

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
        > Tigers-
        > Just wanted to let you all know that on Border's sale tables near
        the register they're selling copies of "A Distant Thunder" for $5.
        This was published a couple of years ago and is a very good history
        of Michigan troops in the Civil War, lots of nice pictures. I paid
        $35 for it when it was published, so obviously it's a good deal.
        Thought you might be interested.
        > Hope everyone is doing well,
        > -Tyler
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Yahoo! Mail

      • Overmyer
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
          He was referring to the book "A Distant Thunder" by Richard Bak, (A
          friend). My book is "Forest Haven Soldiers" and the new book will

          Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda K.
          Wolfgram Moore" <genealogynuts@...> wrote:

          > Hi Len,
          > What is it you are saying now about this book? It is not your
          book is it? I have a softcover of yours. Thanks Brenda

          > "Leonard G. Overmyer III" <OvermyerIII@...> wrote: That is an
          amazing price for a well done, hard cover
          > book... - Len
          >
          > Note: forwarded message attached.

          > http://mail.yahoo.com
          >
          > www.OvermyerHistoricals.com