4th Tenn Recruiting

  • Im Maj. Gigane Tawodi Leader of the War P
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2011
      Companies B and C of The 4th Tennessee Cavalry CSA is being formed. Looking for members in Mo, Iowa, Wis, Ind, and Ky. If you are willing to join message me. If you in or around Alabama Message Matthew Joe Mallory Commander of The 4th Tenn. If your going to Galesburg Heritage Days and Jerseyville Illinois. Look me up, I'll be walking around in a Majors Uniform.