Fw: Re: Protect Michigan's State Library & Archives!

  • Leo Overmyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      The State Library & Archives of Michigan are under threat of being closed down due to the State's budget problems.... I just took action on this issue and thought you might find it interesting too.

      Do not break up the Library of Michigan - with no projected cost savings. The Library of Michigan is a state treasure. Nationally, it holds the second largest collection of materials, it is the third most visited library in the country, and it has the fifth highest circulation of state libraries nationally.
      ---

      Click on this URL to take action now
      http://capwiz.com/ala/mi/utr/2/?a=13874906&i=1234&c=

      If your email program does not recognize the URL as a link,
      copy the entire URL and paste it into your Web browser.