New file uploaded to Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War

  • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War@yah
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 4, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
      group.

      File : /PO Map & Directions Document.doc
      Uploaded by : overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
      Description : Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park Annual Event

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 16, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
        group.

        File : /julia_wheelock_freeman-image-MIWoman'sHallofFame.jpg
        Uploaded by : overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
      • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War-own
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 16, 2010
        • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War-own
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 26, 2010
            Message 5 of 17 , May 4, 2010
              Friends of Camp 14,

              Due to an unexpected scheduling problem, we have
              had to change our May 8th Meeting to the 4th Saturday
              of May, which is May 29th. Hope many of you can still