New file uploaded to Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War

  • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War@yah
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 26, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
      group.

      File : /Civil War GAR Camp Houk Oceana County.jpg
      Uploaded by : overmyeriii <OvermyerIII@...>
      Description : Civil War GAR Camp Houk Oceana County

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      overmyeriii <OvermyerIII@...>
    • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War@yah
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 4, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
        group.

        File : /PO Map & Directions Document.doc
        Uploaded by : overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
        Description : Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park Annual Event

        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 16, 2010
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
          group.

          File : /julia_wheelock_freeman-image-MIWoman'sHallofFame.jpg
          Uploaded by : overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
          Description :

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
        • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War-own
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 16 1:23 PM
          • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War-own
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 26 5:04 PM
              Message 6 of 17 , May 4, 2010
                Friends of Camp 14,

                Due to an unexpected scheduling problem, we have
                had to change our May 8th Meeting to the 4th Saturday
                of May, which is May 29th. Hope many of you can still