Lost Pork Pie Style Hat

  • laurisa28
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2008
      Hello,
      My husband, Scott Cummings, attended the Wolcott Mil reenactment during
      the weekend of October 16-18. On Sunday, before returning home, he
      misplaced his black pork pie hat. This was a very special gift from
      Dirty Billy's in Gettysburg. If anyone has any information as to where
      it may be, please email me. I would really like to get this back for
      him. Thanks so much!
      Laurisa Cummings