New file uploaded to Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War

  • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War@yah
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
      group.

      File : /Port Oneida Invite Letter Combo2008.doc
      Uploaded by : overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
      Description :

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 26, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
        group.

        File : /Civil War GAR Camp Houk Oceana County.jpg
        Uploaded by : overmyeriii <OvermyerIII@...>
        Description : Civil War GAR Camp Houk Oceana County

        overmyeriii <OvermyerIII@...>
      • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War@yah
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 4, 2009
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
          group.

          File : /PO Map & Directions Document.doc
          Uploaded by : overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
          Description : Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park Annual Event

          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 16, 2010
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
            group.

            File : /julia_wheelock_freeman-image-MIWoman'sHallofFame.jpg
            Uploaded by : overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
            Description :

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,

            overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
          • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War-own
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 16, 2010
            • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War-own
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 26, 2010
                Message 7 of 17 , May 4, 2010
                  Friends of Camp 14,

                  Due to an unexpected scheduling problem, we have
                  had to change our May 8th Meeting to the 4th Saturday
                  of May, which is May 29th. Hope many of you can still