New file uploaded to Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War

  • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War@ya
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 4, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
      group.

      File : /SalineArea.pdf
      Uploaded by : overmyeriii <OvermyerIII@...>
      Description : Saline<MI just SW of AnnArbor

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      overmyeriii <OvermyerIII@...>
    • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War@ya
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 21 7:18 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
        group.

        File : /USS Michigan
        Uploaded by : overmyeriii <OvermyerIII@...>
        Description : Image in the Navy Photo Folder

        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 25, 2005
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
          group.

          File : /PortOneidaMI3.JPG
          Uploaded by : overmyeriii <OvermyerIII@...>
          Description : Port Oneida Map, - Detailed Kelderhouse encampment area

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 26, 2005
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
            group.

            File : /JacksonMusterMap.doc
            Uploaded by : overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
            Description : Jackson Muster - Map

            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 8, 2006
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
              group.

              File : /Port Oneida Invite Letter Combo.doc
              Uploaded by : overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
              Description : 1st Wk of Aug. Sleeping Bear Dunes, Leelanau Co. MI

              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 12, 2006
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
                group.

                File : /26th MI Flag Recovery Story/BatchelerscanSmaller.jpg

                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 19, 2008
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
                  group.

                  File : /5thMIReunionFlyerOwossoMI.jpg

                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 19, 2008
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
                    group.

                    File : /lincoln2.jpg

                    Message 9 of 17 , Aug 1, 2008
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
                      group.

                      File : /Port Oneida Invite Letter Combo2008.doc

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 26, 2009
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
                        group.

                        File : /Civil War GAR Camp Houk Oceana County.jpg
                        Uploaded by : overmyeriii <OvermyerIII@...>
                        Description : Civil War GAR Camp Houk Oceana County

                        Message 11 of 17 , Aug 4, 2009
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
                          group.

                          File : /PO Map & Directions Document.doc
                          Uploaded by : overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
                          Description : Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park Annual Event

                          Message 12 of 17 , Feb 16, 2010
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War
                            group.

                            File : /julia_wheelock_freeman-image-MIWoman'sHallofFame.jpg
                            Uploaded by : overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
                            Description :

                            You can access this file at the URL:

                            Regards,

                            overmyerhistoricals <overmyerhistoricals@...>
                          • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War-own
                            Message 13 of 17 , Apr 16 1:23 PM
                            • Michigan_Veterans_of_the_US_Civil_War-own
                              Message 14 of 17 , Apr 26 5:04 PM
                                Message 15 of 17 , May 4, 2010
                                  Friends of Camp 14,

                                  Due to an unexpected scheduling problem, we have
                                  had to change our May 8th Meeting to the 4th Saturday
                                  of May, which is May 29th. Hope many of you can still