Ancestor in the 6th Michigan cavalry Co. C

  • gdejanes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      I am hoping for any info. on my great grandfather John A. Harbourn who
      served until 1865 in the above unit. I wonder if any pictures of this
      unit exist? I did find his name spelled Harboam incorrectly in a
      roster list. John was born in 1844 and died 1922 in ILL. He was a
      private in and out. Any info. appreciated. Thanks,