Mall Invasion for Brownies & Juniors coming soon

  • only1tmalcorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2011
      Ladies are you ready to swap at mall invasion? Are you even thinking about it? I'd like to see some SWAPS throwing around the Bay City Mall. Anyone interested?

      Look under the database section on the left and see if there is a month you would like to participate in. No pressure but need some swapping done so we can post SWAP pictures for the group to leverage into their own areas.

      What do you think?
      Swap-a-holic,

      Thereasa