another new person. NS8T

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2010
      W received a new member today:
      >"Comment from user:
      We have been fox hunting in Branch County for about 5 years. Any thing I
      can learn to improve my abilities, is what I am looking for!
      "Thank You Arnie hayward NS8T

      Arnie., tell us a bit more about the fox hunts in Branch County.
      And please post any upcoming hunts to the forum here.

      If anyone wants to drive to Holland, May 18, a Tuesday night, there
      will be a hunt.

      tom K8TB
    • Michel
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2010
        Nice to have you with us Arnie. I have heard that BranchCountyARC holds Balloon hunts. Do they work like fox hunts?
      • Finnigann
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2010

          http://www.branchcountyarc.com/?q=node/44

          http://www.branchcountyarc.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=956