Cadillac Hamfest - Michigan Fox Hunter Table

  • Michel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 5:29 AM
      Thanks to Tom Bosscher, K8TB, (and committee) for manning the Michigan Fox Hunter table at the Cadillac Hamfest Saturday. I understand we made a lot of new friends for our hobby!

      We could still use a couple more guys to man our table at the IRA hamfest on June 4th and June 5th.

      I will put a picture of the Cadillac MiFoxHunter table under "Photos" this morning.