Fox Hunt on May 18th. --- Third Tuesday

  • Michel
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2010
      Guys and gals,

      The fox hunt for May 18th is definitely on! Sheila Bosscher, K8AJ, is going to be the Fox, probably using the FoxBox as a transmitter. She hasn't decided yet if she is going to let husband Tom, K8TB, help her --- OR TRY TO FIND HER. (I personally would like to see Tom try to find here.)

      You guys who didn't make it for the last hunt, we will be looking for you this time. We will have some of the tape measure antennas (with attenuators in the handle) for the newer guys.

      I have started putting details on the web site under "Events" on the menu. http://www.MichiganFoxHunters.Com

      Remember, you guys at the Holland Club, First Tuesday is the Board Meeting, Second Tuesday is the Membership Meeting and the third Tuesday is the FOX HUNT.

      Meet at the Holland Clubhouse at 6:00 if you want some help getting started. (We will practice on the AutoFox in my car.) Checkin will be at 6:30 at the HARC and Sheila will start exactly at 7:00 PM.

      Mike@...
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2010
        W received a new member today:
        >"Comment from user:
        We have been fox hunting in Branch County for about 5 years. Any thing I
        can learn to improve my abilities, is what I am looking for!
        "Thank You Arnie hayward NS8T

        Arnie., tell us a bit more about the fox hunts in Branch County.
        And please post any upcoming hunts to the forum here.

        If anyone wants to drive to Holland, May 18, a Tuesday night, there
        will be a hunt.

        tom K8TB
      • Michel
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2010
          Nice to have you with us Arnie. I have heard that BranchCountyARC holds Balloon hunts. Do they work like fox hunts?
        • Finnigann
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2010

            http://www.branchcountyarc.com/?q=node/44

            http://www.branchcountyarc.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=956