Re: The Official Results -- The Holland Spring Kickoff Foxhunt -- 2010

  • kb8zgl
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2010
      Certainly... The Digital Scout is a freq. counter from Optoelectronics with a signal strength meter on it. It controls my Icom R-10 via reactive tuning, a lot of fun if you are somewhere with a lot of security or radios. It auto tunes the scanner right to the freq it catches and you can listen! It has squelch control. I intended to use it for a near signal strength meter, but the HT actually worked just as well once we got really close.

      If you want to read more, here is the info:
      http://www.optoelectronics.com/digitalscout.htm

      Mike
      kb8zgl