APRS-DF

  • kb8zgl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 6:16 PM
      I realize we can not use Doppler tomorrow and have limited experience with it, we will be using an Arrow antenna, HT and a sniffer... Maybe a Digital Scout if needed...

      Anyways, several have emailed on APRS-DF, here are some links:

      The original document: http://www.aprs.net/vm/DOS/DF.HTM

      Here is an update: http://www.aprs.org/dfing.html

      The best info: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rossjwilkinson/g6gvi/rdf.html

      There is a lot of info on APRS+DF on Google. I have the itch now, so we will have fun tomorrow night trying for the first time, but my love of APRS will make me figure out how this works and/or doesn't compared to using my ears....

      Mike
      kb8zgl