ARGYLE Hamfest Saturday, Lowell

  • Michel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2010
      ARGYL Hamfest

      Saturday, April 3rd, 2010

      (AMATEUR RADIO GROUP of YOUTH in LOWELL)

      Need any info click the E-Mail Al link under Advanced Sales/Information.

      Admission: Adults- $5.00
      Elementary, Middle School, and High School Students- Free
      Advanced Sale Special: Two 5' tables & Admission- $12.00
      One 5' table & Admission- $9.00
      At the door: Two 5' tables & Admission- $15.00
      One 5' table & Admission- $10.00

      Hamfest Location
      Lowell High School
      11700 Vergennes St.
      Lowell, MI 49331
      Need Maps?

      V.E. Exams
      10:00 AM- Walk-ins welcome
      Reservations not necessary

      Door Prizes
      Refreshments sold on site
      Sponsored by: A.R.G.Y.L.
      AMATEUR RADIO GROUP of YOUTH in LOWELL
      Talk-in:
      K8LHS: 146.620(-) PL 94.8
      W8LRC: 145.270(-) PL 94.8
      The future of amateur radio is in our 'youth'.
      Support them by attending this hamfest.
    • CHARLES J NOWAK